- Expressway toll / route search
- Expressway fare / route for SHINJUKU (Tokyo) to TAKASAKI (Gunma)
Expressway fare / route for SHINJUKU (Tokyo) to TAKASAKI (Gunma)
Please read the warnings before viewing route search results.
About displayed tolls
- For ETC and ETC 2.0 tolls on routes via the Tokyo Gaikan Expressway, the total toll for the entire route is displayed, from departure to arrival (origin to destination). In this case, tolls for mid-route tollbooths between the origin and destination are not displayed in the above search results.
- In some cases, as per policies (see here) such as the April 1, 2016 “Terminus-based tolls without connections” and “ETC 2.0 polls” in which tolls are set afterward based on actual driving, the tolls shown in search results above may be applied instead of the tolls displayed by tollbooths along the route.（here）
- Check here for the actual conditions under which ETC discounts apply.
About Smart IC
A Smart IC is an ETC-specific interchange, and therefore vehicles without on-board ETC installed cannot use such an interchange. Click here for more information.
About the Kyoto Prefectural Road Public Corporation’s “Commuting hours discount”
Note that this toll search service does not cover toll discounts implemented for the Kyoto Jukan Expressway or the Ayabe-Miyazu Road by the Kyoto Prefectural Road Public Corporation. Check the Kyoto Prefectural Road Public Corporation website for more information about the above discounts.
About toll discounts from the Hyogo Prefectural Road Public Corporation
Note that this toll search service does not cover toll discounts implemented for the Bantan Renraku Road by the Hyogo Prefectural Road Public Corporation. Check the Hyogo Prefectural Road Public Corporation website for more information about the above discounts.
he “time required” displayed for routes is calculated based primarily on speed limits, ranging from 60-100 km/hr for expressways, or 40-60 km/hr for urban expressways, depending on the segment of the road. We combine this calculation with our published times that factor traffic forecasts into account.
About Sky Gate Bridge R
- On the Sky Gate Bridge R, users will pay a round-trip toll at the tollbooth where traffic enters the airport island from the Rinkuu Junction.
- Beginning March 30, 2013, the city of Izumisano implemented the Sky Gate Bridge R tax on vehicles passing over the Sky Gate Bridge R to Kansai International Airport. Vehicles will be taxed 100 yen for each round-trip use of the bridge.
Click here for more information.
- If you set transit locations in your search, routes exceeding twice the length of the shortest route are not displayed.
- “ETC Special” refers to terminus-based tolls without connections, discounts for the Ken-O Expressway, discounts for Tokyo Gaikan Expressway detour usage, the special Kan-etsu Expressway section (Minakami to Yuzawa), and other ETC tolls.
The time and date you selected are invalid for searching.
Please select a new time and date on the calendar.
content for you
address or keyword
You can search again using routes you have searched for in the past.
- Your history will be saved for three months.