- Facility / Service menu
Below are facilities and services available for use.
- Parking Lot
- Large: 15 vehicles / Small: 26 vehicles (capacity)
Men's: 2 stalls / 4 urinals
- Facilities for disabled people
Parking for disabled people: 1 small
Restroom for disabled people: 1 common
explanation if mark
- Light dining, café, restaurant
- Service area offering dining for travelers, from convenient food courts to full-fledged restaurants.
- Souvenirs, direct-sales shop
- Service area offering local specialties, regional products, and other casual shopping.
- Gas filling station
- Please fill earlier than you normally would to avoid running out of fuel on the expressway.
- Power supply
- Installed in an effort to encourage the spread of electric vehicles and achieve a low-carbon society.
- Lifestyle, home goods, everyday sundries
- Service area with a convenience store, ATM, internet access, and other facilities.
- Rest area, accommodation
- Service area with a rest area for relaxation, accommodation, and bathing.
- Service area with employees and equipment for treating emergency injury or illness.
- Facilities that expressway users can use in comfort.
- Expressway and ETC service
- Service area with smart interchange, expressway information terminals, and other expressway-related facilities.
- Facilities that enable users with children to make comfortable use of the service area.
- Some service areas have facilities for users with pet dogs.
Refer to the Central Nippon Expressway Company's website for more information on this service / parking area.
Interchanges before and after
Service areas before and after
content for you
Service area search