- Facility / Service menu
Below are facilities and services available for use.
- Parking Lot
- Large: 7 vehicles / Small: 10 vehicles (capacity)
Men's: 5 stalls / 3 urinals
- Facilities for disabled people
Parking for disabled people: 1 small
Restroom for disabled people: 1 common
explanation if mark
- Light dining, café, restaurant
- Service area offering dining for travelers, from convenient food courts to full-fledged restaurants.
- Souvenirs, direct-sales shop
- Service area offering local specialties, regional products, and other casual shopping.
- Gas filling station
- Please fill earlier than you normally would to avoid running out of fuel on the expressway.
- Power supply
- Installed in an effort to encourage the spread of electric vehicles and achieve a low-carbon society.
- Lifestyle, home goods, everyday sundries
- Service area with a convenience store, ATM, internet access, and other facilities.
- Rest area, accommodation
- Service area with a rest area for relaxation, accommodation, and bathing.
- Service area with employees and equipment for treating emergency injury or illness.
- Facilities that expressway users can use in comfort.
- Expressway and ETC service
- Service area with smart interchange, expressway information terminals, and other expressway-related facilities.
- Facilities that enable users with children to make comfortable use of the service area.
- Some service areas have facilities for users with pet dogs.
Refer to the Central Nippon Expressway Company's website for more information on this service / parking area.
Interchanges before and after
Directions to Previous interchange
To Next interchange
Service areas before and after
Previous service parking area Next service parking area
content for you
Service area search